Men will always be known for their high sex drive and their incessant craving for sex. Apparently, that is not the case for most men. Men will always have many issues such as premature ejaculation or erectile dysfunction. However, one issue affects millions of men today: low sex drive.
If you are one of these million men who experience lack of libido, don’t feel bad. There are many ways to improve sex drive – it is just a matter of time and finding the right options for you.
Here are some useful and effective tips on how to increase sex drive in men and who knows, one of these tricks might work for you in the bedroom.
Causes Of Low Sex Drive In Men
There are many reasons why your libido has a stage fright – and it does not necessarily mean that there is something wrong going on in your body.
In fact, some of the factors that affect your sex drive are totally treatable.
If your sex drive took a sudden shift from fifth gear to neutral, then one of these reasons may be the main culprit.
- Age – You can never fight aging. And when it comes to low sex drive, age can be a primary culprit too.
- Low Testosterone Levels – Testosterone is the hormone responsible for your sex drive. Naturally, your T-levels will drop by up to 2% as soon as you hit the 30 mark. However, there are instances when you can produce low levels of testosterone even before you reach 30.
- Psychological Issues – You can experience stress, depression or anxiety too. Any problems in your family, relationships, work or even with yourself can lead to low sex drive.
- Medical Conditions – Diseases such as diabetes, high blood pressure. HIV or high cholesterol affects your sexual desire in a negative way.
- Low Dopamine Levels – The brain has a messaging system linked to sexual desire. If the messengers to this system such as dopamine are low, then expect a low libido too.
A Closer Look At How Male Enhancement Pills Can Boost Your Sex Drive
One of the best ways to improve sex drive is by taking male enhancement pills. These pills are made of herbal ingredients such as ginseng, ginkgo biloba, horny goat weed and damiana that boost your libido.
Aside from promoting better sexual health, supplements for men also boosts your overall health too.
However, one of the most important responsibilities of pills is to increase blood flow down there – and no one does it better than ProSolution Pills.
ProSolution addresses both the physical and psychological aspect of male sexual function and desire. Its formulation of both old and newly discovered herbs and aphrodisiacs such as Korean Ginseng and Butea Superba that are proven to increase erection rigidity, thickness, libido and overall sexual satisfaction.
Plus, it has unparalleled 10-year track record with no known side effects from its users, making it one of the best male enhancement pills.
Other 6 Natural Ways To Boost Your Libido
Not yet ready to take the pill? If you are not a believer of herbal supplements, other ways can help improve your sex drive.
Take a look at these options:
- Hit The Snooze Button.
Living a busy lifestyle can make you feel like you are an important person.
That’s fine. If your sex drive is suffering, that is where the problem lies.
Not getting enough sleep forces your body to ration its energy, which can lead to lack of drive in bed?
Therefore, get some rest and make sure you sleep at least 6 to 8 hours every night to boost not just your performance in bed but also in your daily activities.
- Take Care Of Your Heart. Basically, what’s good for the heart is good for your sexual health too.
Keep in mind that your member is dependent on the amount of blood flow circulating in it.
The brain sends signals to your penis, thereby causing the heart to pump blood and your vessels engorged. If your heart pumps less blood, you can have issues with your erection too.
- Get Sweaty. Exercise regularly. Cardiovascular exercises such as running or biking is one of the ways to improve your health.
Remember the “take care of your heart” rule? Staying active is one of the ways to do it. You are able to keep your heart in top shape and at the same time, you are able to lose extra pounds too.
It’s a win-win situation for you.
- Kick The Bad Habits. There’s nothing wrong with having a drink or two especially after a long day. However, too much alcohol can keep your member relaxed.
Smoking or taking drugs are not good for the guy down there too.
It narrows the blood vessels, hence lesser blood flow, and can lead to impotence – and you don’t want that.
- Boost Your Libido Through Food. Did you know that there are foods that can actually improve sex drive? If you want to know the most effective ways on how to boost your sex drive, then you should consider eating the following:
- Onion And Garlic – Helps increase your blood circulation.
- Banana – Lowers your blood pressure and boosts your sexual performance.
- Chili – Proven to boost your blood flow down there.
- Omega-3 – Improves blood flow in your member.
- Eggs – Balances your hormone levels and keeps your stress levels at its lowest.
- Start To Pay Attention To Your Partner’s Needs. Sex is not a one-way street.
It is a two-way act that requires you and your partner’s efforts to make it work.
So the next time you have sex with your partner, pay extra attention to her needs.
Ask her what gives her pleasure and focus on those desires.
Communication also builds trust, which means better sexual relationship.
This can help you slow down and make sex more enjoyable for both of you.
Keep in mind that these tips are merely a guide to help you improve sex drive. If none of this works, don’t hesitate to consult a doctor. There may be a deeper cause for why your sex drive is at its lowest.
Please follow and like us: